Hello! I am making these for an upcoming Vendor Show next month. I have made various designs for Birthdays too.
Here's instructions so you can make your own!
- Fold 4 1/4" x 11" card stock in half.
- Using Word Window Punch - punch 2 "partial" windows on the fold edge, aligning punch with each side of the card. The punch outs should be side by side and will have a small gap between them.
- Use 1 1/4" Circle Punch to punch a half circle centered between the two word window punch outs.
- Fold each end of the card into the center.
- Adhere center of gift card together. Put adhesive on each side and along one of the folds. DO NOT PUT ADHESIVE AT OR NEAR THE PUNCH OUT AREA. Or your gift card will not be able to be inserted into the holder.
- Attach onto cover. (6" x 4 3/4", fold in half).